Berserk Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all.

Go down 
+4
superk777
Ravenya
carrot-hood
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: hello all.   hello all. EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi. You may/may not remember me, but im riding-hood Smile also known as carrot chan to some of you..

its been a long while, and im posting in the hope that some of you may be "watching" threads etc. and that id be able to find some of you lot again Smile

i was looking through some screenies and yeah, all the really fun memories of you guys and all. i sort of wondered how everyone was getting along now.. we've all grown a bit, and gone through alot im sure. Its been a good few years - enough for whatever has happened to bubble down, and for us to get over it and all Smile so what dya think? berserk reunion?? Very Happy

would love to get in contact with some of you guys again. whether you play pwi, or not...
my email: fishy.incorporated@googlemail.com

or if your still on pwi, http://core.perfectworld.com/home
pwi's own forum thingy? o.o no idea. but look me up; fishyinc (user name) or riding_hood (character name)
and if your feeling adventerous, http://pwiberzerk.forum-motion.com/

["berserk" was founded by mel/enzio after berserk disbanded but then due to problems with puncutation in the name, they changed it again to berzerk.]
Back to top Go down
<Atremis>
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

(:
Back to top Go down
<Atremis>
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:52 am

(:
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:17 pm

......waits patiently for guild war 2....

flower

Okie and in the mean time, wanna little update? Well Trystessa and Ravenya abandoned PWi because of a bit of foot stamping over an update, well actually 'Tess' was very p'd off so we went searching for other games to play. We pottered about on a game called Allods for a while, not a bad little game in some ways but I didn't like the pvp element and we went off looking for another. A bit of trail and error later we started playing Battle of Immortals, hmm.... a game all about dailies, you don't actually DO anything just the same dailies over and over and whoever buys the most cash shop stuff rules (oh wait that sounds like PWI now - funny they're the same people) Needless to say we moved on again, dusted off the old Diablo 2 and I got a lesson in how to play that game properly, all 3 difficulties playing via its wondered feature where one person can host a game and you don't need huge servers, which is good because Battle.net stopped hosting Diablo 2 years ago. After conquoring Diablo 2, I got my way and we spent months on Guild Wars. God I love that game! We've played it right through, got elite armours, enough points to carry through to GW2 with max rewards, a lovely little guild and a magnificent guild hall, all for our 3 member lol! So with GW pretty much complete and GW2 not out yet, we've been back dabbling on PWI, its so not the game it was, it passes time, and I get the company of my wonderful gaming companion but still so want to move onto GW2 now.

So, since hoodi gave everyone a little poke to catch up, here seems as good a place as any for an update. hope you're all doing well and having fun. I'd love to hear what you've been upto so I'll check back, and if you're plannign on GW2, well I will most definately be there, dragging 'Tess' along with me whether he wants to or not! Cool
Back to top Go down
superk777
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster
superk777

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:38 pm

BOOO!!! i am back
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:05 pm

heyaaas :3

so... Taru, Ravy and Sookie has replied.. guin, tremmy, terroe and I still play sort of (explained below) i'll start off with taru, and ravy has already updated herself kindly for us Very Happy

taru thought i was a worm email Smile he's been playing LOTR, AION and GW and says hi to eveyone else. Smile

sookie/prissy/tango is deep in WoW and has removed PWI from computer which is old and frail. wishes everyone fun hunting and the ability to buy whatever we want in game Smile Misses us all.

enz is doing allright i assume o.o he's busy in school nowadays, but is lead of berzerk currently. dont remember what, but i know he does maths as well, as i have been known to trawl pwi for help with de moivres theorem at 4am....

other current guild members of berzerk: fiya, terroe, zuha, celinde, guinevir, tremmy and me Very Happy i dont know if zu or celinde were in the original berzerk, but im sure guin will write something himself. we're all doing exams (except zu) so none of us are really playing, we just forum.

im doing allright, preparing for exams. finished college/school now Smile uni next year - engineering. im director of berzerk currently =/ lools. but yeah. i think my friend might log me on occasionaly for my attendance quest so sorry if you get the auto bot answer/none...

erm, a few of you mentioned crash.. o.o'' i met him earlier this year? i think. hes was very nice. helped me by giving me some much needed armour upgrade. he went to france to marry a girl, then divorced and is back in america... o.o i think.

questions about the reunion:
will there be champagne and food? Yes. and pretzels.
party for us to get together and caught up? or meeting up in game? that would be cool, not sure everyone is up for it though? (let me know) would be cool! i want screenies. Very Happy
facebook/skype reunion? sookie can't skype as computer is frail. but will have a new computer soon. so then, maybe? if we dont pwi meet-up.
Back to top Go down
GuinevirX
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
GuinevirX

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:21 am

Oh my god !!! it is so nice that people are still there !!!

And here is me, Guin , not sure if you remember me but i certainly remember the old Berserk. I hope you guys are all fine . Anyone who reads this , please give my greetings to all the old members .

Me , Atremis , Fiyana and Zuha will certainly move to Guild Wars 2 ( We will drag carrot and terroe along ) ^^. PWI for me is just daily Bounty Hunter or FF and stuff i do with faction. I just prefer to remember the good old times .

Also i have news about "Carat" , she is waiting for her second baby this year Very Happy . Along with her husband "Gnagno" (whose account was saddly hacked) , they have stopped playing so they can take care of the babies. But she is fine , we have connections through facebook.

Melody is well , stopped playing , he facebook account isn't available , but she focuses on her studies.
Back to top Go down
<Atremis>
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:26 am

Guild wars 2 bang bang ! x.x Dont check your health bar just hit the gates! Hit the gates! They have all the burgers >.<

..sorry WvW addiciton @.@
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:46 am

It is so good to hear from everyone! Don't suppose I could get you all to start playing WoW on the Sentinels server as Horde, huh? I do miss all ya'all! Smile

Sookiestack
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:07 am

OMG, berserkers! Shocked

Hey sookie, can't convince on the WoW I'm afraid, I don't pay to play and if I did that game would be so far off my list (long story) but you simply must abandon it for GW2 when its out.

Guin, thank you so much for the info on carat, 2nd baby, I'm so thrilled for her.

So lovely to know what folks are upto, hoddi sweetie, this was a fantastic idea, thank you
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm

hehee. thank you guys for showing up Smile it was a bit of a hit and miss.. whether you guys got email notifications.. kept your old emails... etc... but im glad ive found some of you at least haha.

oh here are some of the screenies i was looking through... (the end parts are a bit more scattered and non-flowy, but i took these as screenies, not for timelapse back then... roughly done.. sort of messy... weird song choice... but hey! it beats posting billings on images.)

Back to top Go down
<Atremis>
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:39 am

I play WoW and I play Horde but Im afraid im not on that server xD
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:28 am

Hey Atremis! FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What race do you play? I'm a blood elf (main), an orc, and a forsaken. Let me know what character name and server-I'll look you up! Smile
Back to top Go down
<Atremis>
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:17 am

LOK'TAR SOOKIE! I play a goblin resto shaman (main) and a blood elf holy paladin who I rarely use lol. Atm im on emeriss eu and guildless cuz my guild realm transferred to twisting nether. I will join them soon tho. I didnt transfer with the rest be4 cuz I had exams and that way I wont be all addicted to go raid xD. My goblin's name is Voltazar and my paladin's name is Sartorus (:
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

DA'BU!! I'll look you up, Tremmy! If you get the itch for a laid back guild, and wanna change realms, My 3 (Prissypantz (Belf), Shulkie (orc) and Sophiagrace (Forsaken) ) are in Clan of the Cave Bear on Sentinels. We let folks do as they wish, frustrating as that can be lol. My sister, her partner and I run the guild, and we won't get in the way of your studies, lol!

P.S. My favorite thing about WoW? I may pay to play, but I still spend WAAAAAAAAAAAY less money than I ever did to pay 'free' in PWI, lol!!
Back to top Go down
<Atremis>
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:10 am

indeed! C:
Back to top Go down
GuinevirX
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
GuinevirX

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 pm

by the way , most of us are going to be in Aurora Glade EU world in GW2. European server is comfortable for most of us.
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Thanks for the 'roadmap' Guinnie! I may not join in for GW2, pvp is still not my essential nature, even in WoW! Ya'all enjoy, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GuinevirX
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
GuinevirX

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanx a lot . It's ok , just in case you want to try , you will know where to find us ^^
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am

I might just Guinnie, just to see the old gang Smile
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

CROSSBONES HAS MADE CONTACT!

wewt. haha.. Smile Basketball bounce

he says hi Smile

i dont pvp much either (as i generally stink) but i like the amount of detail and work GW seems to have put in. and the whole guest server thingy Smile i quite like the idea of leveling down/up to play with a friend Smile yey for group raids.
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Give my regards to Crossbones!

I stink at PVP, but for WoW, it really seems useless to me. There are hundreds of ways to play the game, and games within games. I particularly love the WoW rendition of plants vs. zombies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R2bbit
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Celinde reports in. Oh man I feel bad now for not remembering people. XD Sookie's and Rav's names come up familiar in my brain, but I can't figure out who they were lol. Sad
Back to top Go down
SookieStack
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Celinde was fairly new to us before the breakup Carat, you may not have got to interact with her much. I remember a particularly fun morning near ....oh, all the taurocs and whatnot.....Suzerix land Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Genosuke
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster
Genosuke

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 pm

I was going through old emails and i found one from the forum so i thought i should check it out and was glad to see some people still mantain contact^^

Ive quit PWI, and ive played Raiderz for a bit but dont like it as much, been waiting for an online rpg game worth playing but it seems im not gonna find it anytime soon XD apart from that, ive been focused on studies and im often at Second Life.

Glad to hear from you people, and hope we can meet again somehow^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all.   hello all. Empty

Back to top Go down

hello all.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserk Guild Forum :: Perfect World Discussion Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: