Berserk Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ammo for our archers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

Ammo for our archers Empty
PostSubject: Ammo for our archers   Ammo for our archers EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:55 pm

I wanted to set something in place to help out our archers with ammo, but I'm still trying to work out the logistics of doing this.

If you get ammo drops, they are only worth 1coin npc value to you, but an archer has to pay many times more that amount for them. If you get ammo drops maybe you could find an archer to give them to, or even sell them at the npc value?

atm I know the ammo types for the following archers, please feel free to add who uses what:

Genosuke: bolts
MissPhoenix: arrows
SookieStack: shot
Back to top Go down
superk777
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster
superk777

PostSubject: Re: Ammo for our archers   Ammo for our archers EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Ravenya wrote:
I wanted to set something in place to help out our archers with ammo, but I'm still trying to work out the logistics of doing this.

If you get ammo drops, they are only worth 1coin npc value to you, but an archer has to pay many times more that amount for them. If you get ammo drops maybe you could find an archer to give them to, or even sell them at the npc value?

atm I know the ammo types for the following archers, please feel free to add who uses what:

i think you missed a few other people out
Back to top Go down
Genosuke
Rank 1 Poster
Rank 1 Poster
Genosuke

PostSubject: Re: Ammo for our archers   Ammo for our archers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 am

Ravenya wrote:

U cant expect her to do everything =P
i believe Artemis uses arrows
and Sookie also has a TT Xbow, so she can have either shots or bolts
Back to top Go down
GuinevirX
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
GuinevirX

PostSubject: Re: Ammo for our archers   Ammo for our archers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 am

Ravenya wrote:

Good idea rav ... personally i use bow so lvl 1- 2 arrows are welcome however later on game ill make use of bolts due to TT 60 Cross ..... anyway just to inform the faction i use arrows Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo for our archers   Ammo for our archers Empty

Back to top Go down

Ammo for our archers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserk Guild Forum :: Perfect World Discussion Area :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: