Berserk Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)

Go down 
+6
Ravenya
DEIMUDDA
_Melody_
wyrmhero
CrashHowell
carrot-hood
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) Empty
PostSubject: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 am

=] =] =] yes i have been pestering you lot all about guild events lol.. so yesh.. wud be GREAT if we could =] just for fun, mayb publicity as well (show everyone how cool we are hehe) and mayb to help crashy with the guild fund.. =] =] plus wud be really cool and loads of fun =]

mind if i start a forum game?

----------------------------

MY HILL lol! (yes i stole this game off sumwhere)

aim: to claim ownership of the hill howeva u want, use u're imagination! no repeats

i push everyone off... my hill tongue
Back to top Go down
CrashHowell
CrashHowell

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 am

lol! Places an array of yummy yummy cookies and sweets at bottom of hill Waits Rolling Eyes bounces a ball bounce eats a cookie like it's best thing ever tasted flower you come down cause soo want one lol! i run up to top as you feast on cookies Razz my hill now hehe king
Back to top Go down
wyrmhero
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
wyrmhero

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 pm

looks and eats cookies while i tie carrot to the hill then i shoot crash down and now its my hill king
Back to top Go down
_Melody_
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
_Melody_

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:14 am

Owwww wow... my old hill forum game from fiesta haha Razz

Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) Melodysigi
Back to top Go down
_Melody_
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
_Melody_

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 am

Pokes Wyrmhero of the hill, now the hill ish mine! cheers

Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:39 am

Tells Mel chan that new Bleach movie just came out. She goes to cinema and the hill is mine king
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:44 am

*puts on stern mum voice* 'bedtime, NOW!!' then the hill is mine Laughing
Back to top Go down
CrashHowell
CrashHowell

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 am

lol! tells ravs mum she's neglected the chores mum gets on rav to clean affraid cheers my hill king
Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 am

*went up from sleeping* Oh Crash your boss calls you! *Crash goes to work*
Now the Hill is mine
king cheers
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 am

hmmm -grabs loudspeaker- u're all fighting for the wrong hill its this one Arrow !!!
(you all run to the other hill.. to find that i left a note saying study 'fooled ya' tongue )
MY HILL king
Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:45 am

*eats the carrot* Now the Hill is mine king cheers
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Shocked how dare u eat me!!!!

lol! -gives u indegestion- while u're on loo i claim hill back =] my hill =P king
Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 am

*calls police while on loo* police sends you to jail because of Theft (ya stole my hill Very Happy ).
3 days jail. Now the Hill is mine (after I finished on the loo) king cheers
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:41 am

L.O.L. the police took the wrong carrot (hid in a basket full of carrots) lol!

i like u're thinking btw
Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 am

carrot-hood wrote:
... the police took the wrong carrot (hid in a basket full of carrots) lol! ...

*tells the police that they took the wrong carrot and the right one hides in a basket full of carrots*
Still my Hill king cheers
Back to top Go down
_Melody_
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
_Melody_

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 am

Tells Dei chan that PWI cannot be played in Germany anymore. She runs to her pc to check if this ish true.

The flame haired red hot eyed hunter owns the hill now tongue

Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 am

Buys the piece of land where the hill is on and sends everyone in that area home to play pwi Laughing
Now the Hill is mine king cheers
Back to top Go down
Master_S
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: game   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

*Kills everyone* The hill's mine now;)
Back to top Go down
Sumner_Red
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster
Sumner_Red

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

<---- Only one wearing a bullet proof vest, Master S gets taken to jail for Mass Murder, MY HILL!! king tongue
Back to top Go down
wyrmhero
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
wyrmhero

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

<---only one who could survive the bullet without a bulletproof vest ..... *smacks sumner on the head with a cookie* he rolls down the cliff yay the cliff is mine now cheers king
Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 am

Found a medic to resurrect me. Tells Flo you are married with another person, she kills you and the Hill is mine king cheers
Back to top Go down
carrot-hood
Rank 3 Poster
Rank 3 Poster
carrot-hood

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 am

so used to mass death it doesnt affect me ny more... throws carrots at u all till u get off... my hill =D
Back to top Go down
wyrmhero
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
wyrmhero

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 am

.........lets whole berserk come to west archo for a meet and greet....tells u all that white names look better.....does heavens flame+bramble rage u all dead ...walks to hil and blows it up. end of story O.O lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DEIMUDDA
Rank 6 Poster
Rank 6 Poster
DEIMUDDA

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 am

You failed! I aoe'd 'Invoke the Spirit' with my barb for whole Berserk to lower your and your Genie's damage by 90% (and I'm sure jess used mag. def. buff to lower your genie's damage, too) and then AoE Tree of Protection to heal us all.
Now I go to you and use Armageddon!!!!
Evil guy is killed (and couldn't destroy the Hill) and because I was the hero, the Berserk ppl let me have the Hill Very Happy king cheers
Back to top Go down
Sumner_Red
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster
Sumner_Red

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)   Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild events!! yay (and forum game while i'm at it)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserk Guild Forum :: Perfect World Discussion Area :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: