Berserk Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expectations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Expectations   Expectations EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Here are a few points that will be covered by our charter when it is complete, but I think in the mean-time it would be good to list.

What you can expect from the faction:

A pleasent and friendly atmosphere in faction chat
Help with your boss quests (where possible)
Help with squad quests (where appropriate)

IMPORTANT NOTE: the bounty hunter quest is optional so does not fall under the same category as bosses, it may be nice if you try to check with fellow guildies to see if they have the same boss to kill, but daily help from the faction cannot be an expectation I'm afraid

What you cannot expect:

High lvl help on normal questing
Coins or donations
Instant help killing bosses and squad quests

What is expected of you:

Commissoner:

To be respectful of others
Keep bad language out of faction chat (we do have younger members)
To be helpful to your fellow guildies

Executors:

All as commissioner
Support the marshalls
Offer assistance where needed
Advise to best of you knowledge
Be aware of others needs, if someone needs a quest and a party is forming, included them
Recruit

Marshalls:

All as executor
Proactively support Director and Leader
Help to organise boss/squad quests
Provide assistance when possible
Monitor faction chat
Recruit

Director:

All as Marshall
Support leader and deputise when required
Recruit

Leader:

All of the above
Inspire and motivate

This is still a work in progress, if you feel you have anything to add/change please post suggestions on my other thread for charter under the suggestions

Last edited by Ravenya on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bounty Hunter Daily Quest)
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:38 pm

The expectations from guild officers are more than that of a normal commissioner, as the faction is growing it is becoming increasingly difficult and time consuming for the burden to fall on mine and crash's shoulders to organise all of the time, this is a game, not a full time job. I think maybe the role of officers has not been clearly defined before but there is a duty as well as privelge to any 'rank'. I ask one main thing of all officers, please try to adhere to the guildelines set above, I really need your support guys. I want this to be a good and strong guild, that needs you guys to be good and strong support too.
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Fb's & TT Expectations

Increasing you guys are asking for fb's to run and squads for your TT mats. I have said in faction chat, but I will reiterate here, we curently are not in a position to be able to run all your TT mat runs, we only have a handful of tanks and clerics able to run most of the TT70 mat runs, its is not fair to keep relying on them to give their game time to help you collect your mats, if I organise TT runs for you that is exactly what would have to happen. TT has quests at certain lvls, I think that it should be an expectation that we do all we can to help you complete these runs, but only the quest runs. In turn out of fairness, please do not expect that to be run on the day you get your quest, it is not always possible.

Recently we have been running a chat room to try to obtain fb's, if this is representing the faction we need to be able to suport our offer of fb help, that requires good capable squads ready to run. On days where I think we can offer that I will endevour to run a chat room, look out for that room and join it, and monitor it if you want to help out on an available run. I'm sorry guys, thats the best I can offer you right now.

Please feel free to organise TT runs between yourselves within the faction, please do not volunteer others time to do so. Looking at our guild list and pointing out theres a cleric online or a capable tank does not automaticaly mean they are free or willing to help your mat runs.

I will add a little footnote regarding participation on TT runs:

Any run done within the faction should follow proper TT etiquette, the standard is that the subber gets first pick of mats, followed by the tanks choice, then clerics, then DD's. This order represents the cost outlay from players towards the run. Should any particular valuable mats drop I believe the normal is either for the banker to sell the item then split the proceeds, or for one member to 'buy' the other group members share of that mat.

Last edited by Ravenya on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Guild funds

Crash holds the bank for guild funds and since our upgrade has almost single-handedly raised 3 mil towards the 10 mil cost of the next upgrade. his sole funding cannot continue. Because we can't currently offer you everything the larger guilds could I think asking members for a regular payments into guild funds is unfair (Enlighten for example ask for 1k per lvl per week from their members as laid out in their charter) all I ask is that you drop some coins into guild funds every now and then,maybe when you've had a stroke of luck on a drop or a particularly good grinding session, every little helps you know Smile

Also the guild has been providing TT60 weps to members, this too needs to be paid for or mats donated, please bear this in mind if the faction helps you do an unsubbed run for a TT quest.

Additional note: Crash has been handling guild funds, speak to him if you have anything you can spare

Last edited by Ravenya on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenya
Rank 4 Poster
Rank 4 Poster

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Can I ask that this thread remain clean and any replies and/or suggestions be made on the following thread under suggestions

http://berserk.roflforum.net/suggestion-box-f5/guild-charter-t34.htm#248

Many thanks for taking the time to read through. I hope that you all agree with my thoughts on this and will post suggestions to iron out any errors or omissions I may have made. Love all you guys, our faction has some of the nicest people, but Crash and I need your help to make it all work.

I did however save the biggest expectation I have of you all till last:

HAVE FUN!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations   Expectations Empty

Back to top Go down

Expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserk Guild Forum :: Perfect World Discussion Area :: General Discussion-