Berserk Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another game- Aion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Des
Rank 2 Poster
Rank 2 Poster
Des

Just another game- Aion Empty
PostSubject: Just another game- Aion   Just another game- Aion EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 pm

If you haven't heard of it already, AION is a new MMORPG thats being released in the US sometime in September. Its like PW and WoW had a baby! Shocked Theres two races, angelic and demonic humans. I think its pretty cool that the demonic race get glowy eyes when they're in attack mode, haha. Six or seven of my RL friends and I have already pre-ordered it. Hope it lives up to all the hype!

The OBT and CG trailer are pretty nice if you want to scroll down and see some vids.
http://www.aiononline.com/us/media/video/video.html

Just another game- Aion Poster

It looks promising and I think I prefer the subscription games over free-to-play. Not to mention there's just too much imbalance when money becomes a part of the game--IMO. I mean seriously, when was the last time we had an event in PWI ingame, that doesn't deal with money? Lol. I've got 5 characters, its just the same stuff over and over with no real endgame, or quests that give anything worth doing at higher levels. At 80+ its mostly just doing WQ, doing CS, and grinding your ass off. And then when you level you get to do it all over again!! Exclamation Theres also TT...... but I won't get started on that lol.

I hope PWI puts out some interesting stuff in the future or I'll be sticking with my books and youtube vids for a while, haha.
Back to top Go down

Just another game- Aion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserk Guild Forum :: Real Life/Off-Topic :: Fun Stuff-
Jump to: